Eagles vs Redskins Sunday Night Game Fight Analysis
Eagles Redskins both compete in the NFL from the same division NFC (East). As they are in the same division, they played a lot of games before this Sunday Night. Both teams have successfully completed their Preseason and will meet together on Sunday Night. Moreover, their Preseason game strength vastly influenced Sunday Night game. Among this two teams, Redskins are the hot favorite in tonight. The main cause of this discrimination is the winning ratio between Eagles vs Redskins. As they will meet tonight, their winning chances are now a burning question for their fans. Both teams fanatic fans are waiting for Sunday Night Game Fight. So, now we try to measure the winning chances of both teams. In order to do that we will analyze their Previous NFL Records. And ultimately, we will try to provide a prediction.
Reg Week 1 Eagles vs Redskins Schedule (Time & Venue)
- Catch Sunday Night Game on FOX Sports and CBS Sports
- Date: September 10, 2017
- Venue: FedExField, Maryland
- Time: 1:00 pm
- Listen Tonight on WSOX 96.1 FM and Eagle 107 FM
Eagles 2016 NFL Results
Philadelphia Eagles fans and the franchise was not happy with their 2016 Season NFL Results. Because in 2016 Eagles played 15 games but won 6. Moreover, this worse stats may create a negative impact on this NFL season tonight game.So, Let’s stare on their NFL 2016 Stats elaborately.
- Wins: Cleveland Browns, Chicago Bears, Pittsburgh Steelers, Minnesota Vikings, Atlanta Falcons, New York Giants
- Losses: Detroit Lions, Washington Redskins (Two times), Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Seattle Seahawks, Green Bay Packers, Cincinnati Bengals, Baltimore Ravens
Eagles NFL Highlights 2016
Redskins NFL Records 2016
Redskins NFL Records 2016 is completely different from Eagles. Furthermore, their records were so healthy than Eagles. Redskins played 15 games in 2016, where won 8, lose 6 and tied 1 game. So, this handsome stats will bring confidence among the players. Let’s check out this in details.
- Wins: Giants, Browns, Ravens, Eagles (Two times), Vikings, Packers, Bears
- Losses: Steelers, Cowboys (Two times), Lions, Cardinals, Panthers
- Tied: Bengals
Redskins NFL Highlights 2016
Eagles vs Redskins Last Five NFL Match Execution
Eagles vs Redskins Last Five NFL Match stats totally distinguish both teams strength. Moreover, this stats are also very effective for Sunday Night Game. Furthermore, it will help their fans to judge their caliber in 2017 NFL Season.So, Let’s see this in a short.
- December 11, 2016: Washington Redskins defeat Philadelphia Eagles by 27-22 at Lincoln Financial Field (Philadelphia, PA)
- October 16, 2016: Redskins defeat Eagles by 27-20 at FedExField (Landover, MD)
- 26th December 2015: Redskins defeat Eagles by 38-24 at Lincoln Financial Field
- 4th October 2015: Redskins defeat Eagles by 23-20 at FedExField (Landover, MD)
- December 20, 2014: Redskins defeat Eagles by 27-24 at FedExField (Landover, MD)
Eagles vs Redskins Tonight Game Prediction
Eagles vs Redskins Tonight Game will almost one sided. Because Redskins stats previous NFL stats make the difference. Furthermore, in 2016 NFL stats and Last Five NFL Match stats every sphere Redskins are far ahead than Eagles. Eagles start their 2017 NFL season well but they will meet with Redskins for the first time in Sunday Night Game 2017. In this sense, Redskins are in a safe position. So, tonight game prediction goes 70% winning chances of Washington Redskins.
Eagles vs Redskins NFL Match Highlights